Update: Maemo and Symbian binaries are now also available for download!
Few months have passed since the last releases. We are starting to build a house so that project will take some of my spare time every now and then.
During the last few days I have coded TwimGo v3.0.9 which includes something new: Read it Later support, which makes it easy to store interesting links so that you can read them later for example with another device. It works like this:
- Open tweet which includes interesting link
- Click “Read it Later…”
- Read it Later opens in browser and you can add tags if you want
- Press “Save”
There are also few other fixes and improvements in TwimGo 3.0.9:
- Read it Later support – You can now easily add interesting links to your Read it Later list so you can read them on better time with your computer or tablet
- Translations – There are now few translation like Turkey, Finnish, Italian and Swedish
- Slightly larger profile picture in profile view – Requested in issue #46
- Loading indicator is now using platform style busy indicator from Qt Quick Components
- Location sharing fixed on N9 and N950
Download binary to your N9 and N950 from: https://projects.developer.nokia.com/twimgo
I’ll post Symbian and Maemo binaries soon too.