Platform: J2ME MIDP 1.0
Description: The Car Manager application is a helpful tool that can be used to monitor your car’s gasoline consumption and expenses. You can easily add new tanking up entries and edit old ones. You can also examine the automaticly generated report that will calculate average consumption and total values from your entries. Midlet is designed to be used on all devices that support Java MIDP 1.0 applications. You will need a phone with File Connection (JSR 75) support if you want to export entries to a CSV file.
Screenshots have been taken from Sony Ericsson Z800 emulator but application works on all devices that support Java J2ME MIDP 1.0 profile. NetBeans 5.5 project files and source codes are included in the downloadable package.
License: GPL (General Public License)
The source code with NetBeans IDE 5.5 project files is available under the GPL license. You are free to use and distribute this application.
Car Manager (source + binaries)
Version 1.4 (February 19th 2007)
- Added: Ability to export entries to CSV file
Version 1.3 (August 5th, 2006)
- Added: Settings screen
- Added: New entry type: Cost per liter
- Changed: “Kilometers” to “Current mileage”
- Changed: Comment size to 32 characters (was 10)
Version 1.2 (June 8th, 2005)
- Added: Splash screen
- Added: Ability to choose time span on report form
- Added: Predictable kilometers on new fill-up entry
Version 1.1 (May 21th, 2005)
- Fixed: Report didn’t calculate average consumptions correctly
- First release